Friday, June 13, 2008

I am 8! Birthday pictures

I turned eight years old today. When I woke up, we got ready to go to our friend's house and then Heather and Will gave me the presents from them. Heather got me a basket for my bike and Will gave me some new handle bars and some cute streamers for my handle bars. We went and played at our friends' house, we jumped in the pool and got all wet. Mommy brought pizza and cupcakes and icecream for lunch. My friends gave me a cowgirl hat and a new tank top cowgirl shirt! When we went home, we had dinner and mommy and daddy gave me the present from them. It is a "Baby Alive" doll that really drinks and wets her diapers!!! I love her. My party is tomorrow and I am having lots of friends come to play.

No comments: