Saturday, June 14, 2008

Birthday Party

Here are pictures from my birthday party. I think mommy counted 25 people, 15 of them being children. We had a great time! I had a cowgirl party on account of I really like cowgirls. We planned hotdogs and chili and salad and fruit salad and s'more's instead of a birthday cake. We built a fire and had a pinata and had badminton and water balloons and a sprinkler in the yard! Only it started to rain, so daddy cooked the hot dogs on the grill and we all ate outside. But good news! Then it stopped raining and we all went outside and hit the pinata and got little toys out of it. Then we played some more and sat around the fire cooking s'more's - yummmy! We didn't get to do some of the outdoor games we had planned, but we had a very good time. I got some great presents - the cowgirl outfit in the picture is one of my favorites. I am glad that I am 8.

No comments: