I made this painting of a turtle and was going to give it to Mar-Mar. Mom said we had to throw it away since it would get all broken and messy. Mommy took a picture of it to put on my blog. I made this picture on a rainy day when Heather found a project to do and made the bumpy paint. It is made out of water, flour and paint. I put it on a piece of cardboard and painted it with my fingers. I like my painting and wish I could keep it. I hope Mar-Mar likes the picture of it.
My name is Rose and I am 12 years old. I like cowgirls, riding bikes, imagining things and I simply adore horses. Here you can see my artwork, read my stories, and I will tell you what I am up to.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
A painting
I made this painting of a turtle and was going to give it to Mar-Mar. Mom said we had to throw it away since it would get all broken and messy. Mommy took a picture of it to put on my blog. I made this picture on a rainy day when Heather found a project to do and made the bumpy paint. It is made out of water, flour and paint. I put it on a piece of cardboard and painted it with my fingers. I like my painting and wish I could keep it. I hope Mar-Mar likes the picture of it.
1 comment:
Wow, Rose! Very good job! I'm sure Mar-Mar loves it. I'm very impressed!
Post a Comment