My name is Rose and I am 12 years old. I like cowgirls, riding bikes, imagining things and I simply adore horses. Here you can see my artwork, read my stories, and I will tell you what I am up to.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Rose the nurse
Heather and Will have been sick with fevers and coughs/congestion. Rose decided today that she would play nurse with them and take care of them. She made herself a hat and gave them "clickers" to click when they needed something. Pretty cute!
Rose, how wonderful it was that you helped your family get well. God needs girls like you to glorify Him and serve others. We need more "nurses" and not so many "princesses"! :) Love, Mrs. Sattler
1 comment:
Rose, how wonderful it was that you helped your family get well. God needs girls like you to glorify Him and serve others. We need more "nurses" and not so many "princesses"! :) Love, Mrs. Sattler
Post a Comment