My name is Rose and I am 12 years old. I like cowgirls, riding bikes, imagining things and I simply adore horses. Here you can see my artwork, read my stories, and I will tell you what I am up to.
Friday, December 21, 2007
"Is there such a thing as a green Christmas mom?"
Hee hee... the kids are wondering why there is no snow. They have lived in Virginia all their lives, but this year have realized that there may be no snow for Christmas! I told her that yes, there is, and more accurately it should be called a brown Christmas here. :-) We do actually have a dusting of snow on the ground this morning, but it is being marred by sleet now... oh wait, I see a few big flakes falling! Looks slightly promising, oh the kids are SO excited...
No comments:
Post a Comment