We went to a great show at the library last week. The guy was lots of fun, wonderful with the kids and very entertaining! Rose was chosen to go up front and do some tricks. The first pic is when she put a white rope in a paper bag and was supposed to wave the wand and turn it red, then when she went to pull out the "red rope" it was a rubber SNAKE (2nd pic)! The 3rd pic is her telling the guy that she saw the white rope when he put it behind the curtain (he is trying to ignore her). LOL! It was fun. :-)
My name is Rose and I am 12 years old. I like cowgirls, riding bikes, imagining things and I simply adore horses. Here you can see my artwork, read my stories, and I will tell you what I am up to.
Monday, July 09, 2007
"Magic" Show at the Library
We went to a great show at the library last week. The guy was lots of fun, wonderful with the kids and very entertaining! Rose was chosen to go up front and do some tricks. The first pic is when she put a white rope in a paper bag and was supposed to wave the wand and turn it red, then when she went to pull out the "red rope" it was a rubber SNAKE (2nd pic)! The 3rd pic is her telling the guy that she saw the white rope when he put it behind the curtain (he is trying to ignore her). LOL! It was fun. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment