Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend at Mar-Mar and Pa's

We had fun at the park. I love MarMar. I had fun playing with the dolls Elizabeth and Beth. I like my surprise, it was a glass doll with a pink dress and no legs from mom and dad. I liked the oatmeal and pancakes for breakfast. We had peas, corn and roast too. We watched Chicken Little and Dreamer, I liked that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Liitle Rose,
I love you too sweetie! I had such a wonderful time while you were here. I loved being able to see your happy smiley face. Thank you for all of your help = and you helped with such a giving attitude - that blessed me! Sometime we would like to have you come visit by yourself so we can spend more time just with you. I remember staying with my grandparents by myself when I was younger - it was fun & special. Thank you again for being so helpful and obedient. You were a very good listener.
I love you sweetie!