My name is Rose and I am 12 years old. I like cowgirls, riding bikes, imagining things and I simply adore horses. Here you can see my artwork, read my stories, and I will tell you what I am up to.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
I colored a castle!
It's purple for my Mar-Mar!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Rose, I love the purple castle. You are so precious! Thank you! You are doing great coloring & choosing colors - very pretty. Can't wait to see you & hear you speak some spanish words - maybe you can teach me some so I can talk spanish to your pa. We love you, Rose & very proud of you. Your Pa & Mar Mar
1 comment:
Hey Rose, I love the purple castle. You are so precious! Thank you! You are doing great coloring & choosing colors - very pretty.
Can't wait to see you & hear you speak some spanish words - maybe you can teach me some so I can talk spanish to your pa.
We love you, Rose & very proud of you.
Your Pa & Mar Mar
Post a Comment